What's the difference between your colas - Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Coca-Cola Life?
Each of our colas provides great taste and refreshment. Together, they offer variety.
- Coca-Cola is our original iconic brand.
- Diet Coke and Coke Zero Sugar are zero-sugar, zero-calorie alternatives to Coca-Cola. Each has its own unique blend of flavors and sugar substitutes.
- Coca-Cola Life is a reduced-calorie cola sweetened with cane sugar and Stevia leaf extract. It has 35% fewer calories than Coca-Cola.
All are refreshing. Choosing a great-tasting option just depends on your preference! It’s your choice!
The history of our colas:
- 1886: Coca-Cola - Our original iconic brand was born.
- 1982: Diet Coke - We introduced a refreshing 0-sugar, 0-calorie option.
- 2005: Coke Zero - Another 0-calorie alternative hit the stage with a no-sugar recipe.
- 2013: Coca-Cola Life - A reduced-calorie cola sweetened with cane sugar and Stevia leaf extract came to market.
- 2017: Coke Zero Sugar - A new and improved real Coca-Cola taste launched.
- 2018: Diet Coke - We introduced a bold new look for Diet Coke and its delicious new flavors.
Evolving our beverages to keep up with your changing tastes and needs
We are always adding new, sophisticated drinks, flavors and recipes to help us keep up with your evolving taste preferences. Learn more.
We’re finding new ways to add vitamins, minerals and electrolytes in some of our drinks
Check these out:
POWERADE, our leading sports drink, contains electrolytes to help replace what is lost in sweat and help you stay hydrated. It also has B vitamins for a little extra nutrition.
smartwater is a vapor-distilled water with electrolytes added for taste. It was inspired by the clouds.
We also have different flavors in the U.S. you might be interested in
Have you tried these?
Blue Sky crafted sodas: Blood Orange and Mandarin Lime flavors
DASANI Sparkling flavors: Strawberry Guava, White Peach, Blood Orange, Pink Grapefruit and Watermelon
Fanta soda flavors: Grapefruit, Green Apple and Pineapple
Fresca soda flavors: Original Citrus, Black Cherry Citrus and Peach Citrus
Honest Tea flavor: Unsweetened Peach Ginger Tea
Minute Maid Light flavors: Fruit Punch and Light Watermelon Blueberry
And we’re helping you manage your sugar intake
If you want reduced- or no-sugar options
We’re making more reduced- and no-sugar versions of many of the drinks you love available and making them easier to find. In the U.S., 250 of the 800+ beverages we offer have reduced or no sugar. And, 19 of our 21 top global brands have a reduced- or no-sugar option.
We’re also using new sugar substitutes to make new drinks with fewer calories. Coca-Cola Life is one example. It is sweetened with a blend of cane sugar and Stevia leaf extract. It has 35% fewer calories and less sugar than Coca-Cola, but with a great taste people love.
If you want smaller portion sizes
To provide smaller options, we have smaller bottles and mini-cans. These sizes make it easier to control sugar intake, so you can still have some of your favorite drinks when you want a little less. Check out the 7.5-oz. Coca-Cola mini soda can.