Do you have caffeine-free soda?
Yes! We know not everyone likes caffeinated drinks or wants them all the time. That’s why we offer a range of caffeine-free beverages, so people can make the choice for themselves and their families.
The choice is yours!
Enjoy these popular caffeine-free drinks
We have a selection of caffeine-free soda and beverages. Try some of our favorites:
- Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Caffeine-Free Diet Coke and Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
- Seagram’s Ginger Ale, Diet Ginger Ale, Tonic and Seltzer
- Sprite and Sprite Zero
- Fanta, Fanta Grape and Fanta Zero Orange
- Waters and water beverages, including vitaminwater, Zico, DASANI and smartwater
- Juices like Simply and Minute Maid
How can I tell if there’s caffeine?
We include caffeine information in multiple places. The first place to look is right on our packaging. We include caffeine content near the Nutrition Facts label on our cans and bottles. You can also find caffeine content on the Products page.
Is caffeine bad for you?
No. Caffeine is known to be safe when consumed in moderation. Every day, millions of people enjoy food and beverages with caffeine, including coffee, tea and soft drinks. Because caffeine has been consumed for centuries, we know a lot about it. It is widely studied, and how much we use in our drinks is known to be safe.
Want to know more about caffeine? Click here. We answer common questions like how much caffeine is too much and what soda has the most caffeine.