What drinks have no high fructose corn syrup?

We have many options you can explore, including soda without high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). Coca-Cola Life is one example. It is sweetened with a blend of cane sugar and Stevia leaf extract. It has 35% fewer calories and less sugar than Coca-Cola, but with a great taste people love.

Check out these other HFCS-free drinks:

And if you want to learn about the variety of drinks we offer, visit our Coca-Cola Products page. We have more than 800 options in the U.S. Try our organic tea, coconut water, ready-to-drink coffee, purified water, juices and others


Does diet soda have high fructose corn syrup?

Our diet sodas, like Diet Coke, Fanta Zero and Sprite Zero, do not have high fructose corn syrup. They are sweetened with sugar substitutes that add few or no calories.

Click here to learn about the sugar substitutes we use.


How can I tell if my drink has high fructose corn syrup?

We know it’s important for you to have clear nutrition facts about our beverages. That’s why we make them simple and easy to find. One of the first places you can look is the ingredients list next to the Nutrition Facts label. It’s on the back of every can and bottle. If we use high fructose corn syrup, it will be listed. 

Our SmartLabel™ QR codes on our cans and bottles also include nutrition facts about our Coca-Cola products. So does Our Products page.


Why do you use high fructose corn syrup?

We use high fructose corn syrup to sweeten our drinks.

Did you know? Depending on where you are in the world, we’ll either use sugar or HFCS. We generally use HFCS in places where corn is more widely available. In places where sugarcane or sugar beet is more available, we’ll use those instead.


Is high fructose corn syrup bad for you?

No. We are committed to product safety and quality. All ingredients we use – including HFCS – are safe.

Eating or drinking too many calories no matter the source, however, can contribute to weight gain. A balanced lifestyle is key to successful weight management.

If you’re concerned, please talk to your doctor. 


Learn more